Dry Sauteed Green Beans
Stir-Fried Sesame Green Beans.
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 42
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 5g
Saturated Fat 1g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrates 3g
Dietary Fiber 2g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 5 ts Peanut oil or canola oil
- 1 cl Garlic, peeled & minced
- 1 ts Minced ginger root
- 1 lb. Green beans (2-inch pieces)
- 1 ts Oriental sesame oil
- 1/2 ts Salt (optional)
- 1. Heat the oil in a wok or skillet. Add the garlic and
- ginger, and stir-fry the ingredients for 30 seconds.
- 2. Add the green beans, and stir-fry them over high heat
- for 2 to 4 minutes.
- 3. Add the sesame oil and salt (if desired), toss the
- ingredients to coat them, and serve the beans.
- Preparation tip: The beans are supposed to be tender-crisp
- and shriveled or even charred a bit on the outside. If you
- like tender beans, cover the pan after adding the sesame
- oil and salt, and continue cooking the beans for a few
- minutes over moderately low heat.