Extra Cheese Lasagne
Write a review
1 hr 30 min
1 hr 30 min
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 248
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 28g
Saturated Fat 17g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 8g
Total Carbohydrates 13g
Dietary Fiber 3g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 2 Egg pasta recipe(above)
- 1 lb Ricotta cheese
- 2 cl Garlic, minced
- 10 oz Frozen chopped spinach, Thawed and drained
- 1 Egg
- 1 ts Salt
- 4 c Seasoned Italian tomato sauce
- 2 c Grated provolone cheese
- 2 c Grated mozzarella
- 1 c Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Prepare the pasta dough according to recipe directions.Cut
- into strips about 13-inch long and 3-inch wide.You will
- need to gather all the trimmed scraps and reroll the dough
- to make enough noodles.This recipe should work out exactly
- if you roll your dough thin.
- Combine the ricotta, garlic, spinach, egg and salt.
- Mix well by hand or in food processor. To assemble the
- lasagne, pour a little bit of sauce in the bottom of a 9 x
- 13-inch baking dish. Cover with a layer of noodles, then
- layer of sauce. Sprinkle a layer of provolone, a layer of
- mozzarella,then a layer of Parmesan. Cover with a layer of
- noodles,then sauce, then the ricotta cheese mixture. Top
- with a layer of noodles, sauce and the grated cheeses.
- Finish with a layer of noodles, sauce and grated cheese.
- Cover the lasagne lightly(if you are using aluminum
- foil, make a tent with the foil so it doesn't touch the top of the lasagne).
- Bake for 1 hour @ 350 degrees. Remove the cover and bake
- for an additional 30 minutes. Allow the lasagne to set 10
- minutes before serving. This lasagne will be quite firm and can be served in tidy looking squares.