Taco In A Bag
Corn Chips (Fritos, Dorittos, or your favorite ones) and beans with all the trimmings.
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 233
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 26g
Saturated Fat 6g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 10g
Monounsaturated Fat 7g
Total Carbohydrates 61g
Dietary Fiber 8g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 4 (2.5 ounce) packages corn chips (Fritos, Dorittos, or your favorite kind)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1 small tomoato, chopped and seeded
- 1 can pinto beans, or your favorite type
- 1 small avacado
- Lemon Juice or Lime Juice
- 1/2 cup IMO or Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese.(Jack, Cheddar, Tofu Etc)
- Mash the avacado and sprinkle a little of the lemon or
- lime juice on it. Set aside. Heat the beans in a saucepan.
- Crush the corn chips and open top of bag. Top with a spoonful of beans, then top
- with a little lettuce, tomato, onion, cheese, IMO, and the
- mashed avacado. Enjoy!
- You can use any filling that you would in a regular taco. Fun Stuff, kids just love these!